Re: [patriotzip] Riddle Me This

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      YEAH!!! I got it right George!!
      I'm with you on that one, with the tsunami coming in and blowing pouting Peyton and his Ponies out of the water.
      You can sort of figure out a headline in the paper Monday morning using all P's with our victory---I'll save it for later!!
      Right now the Patriots are playing with NO cheating and alot of heart.
      Yeah, I share your harsh sentiments for sure AND I hope they silence those whiners once and for all.
      Didn't the Dolts already have their rings sized those few years WE won the Super Bowl? The papers and the hype was all for them and we are like, excuse me, who actually has the trophy. Oh, you only have it because of some play that turned the tide for the Pats and left the Ponies out in the cold. Please, give me a break.
      Okay...tsunami score here we come .....get out the broom and sweep them out to sea.
      GOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!