Re: [patriotzip] Patriots-Colts matchup sets Harrison, Manning in battle of wits

  • deb d
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      very cool group. I work on a patriots site if you guys get bored....
      Looking for great fans with opinions and something to say
      http://www.patriots247.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

      ~~~Deb

      ozzrvd666@... wrote:
      This story was sent to you by: sean

      ------------ --------
      Patriots-Colts matchup sets Harrison, Manning in battle of wits
      ------------ --------

      It's up to New England's veteran safety to outmaneuver the wily Indianapolis quarterback.

      By Lonnie White
      Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

      November 1 2007, 12:27 PM PDT

      Times staff writer Lonnie White takes a look at the key matchup inside Sunday's showdown at Indianapolis between the NFL's only undefeated teams, the Colts and the New England Patriots:

      The complete article can be viewed at:
      http://www.latimes. com/sports/ la-sp-xando2nov0 2,0,5231262. story?coll= la-headlines- sports

      Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes. com

      http://mail.yahoo.com