Patriots-Colts matchup sets Harrison, Manning in battle of wits

  • ozzrvd666@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      This story was sent to you by: sean

      --------------------
      Patriots-Colts matchup sets Harrison, Manning in battle of wits
      --------------------

      It's up to New England's veteran safety to outmaneuver the wily Indianapolis quarterback.

      By Lonnie White
      Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

      November 1 2007, 12:27 PM PDT

      Times staff writer Lonnie White takes a look at the key matchup inside Sunday's showdown at Indianapolis between the NFL's only undefeated teams, the Colts and the New England Patriots:

      The complete article can be viewed at:
      http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-xando2nov02,0,5231262.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

      Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com
    • deb d
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        very cool group. I work on a patriots site if you guys get bored....
        Looking for great fans with opinions and something to say
        http://www.patriots247.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

        ~~~Deb

        ------------ --------
        Patriots-Colts matchup sets Harrison, Manning in battle of wits
        ------------ --------

        It's up to New England's veteran safety to outmaneuver the wily Indianapolis quarterback.

        By Lonnie White
        Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

        November 1 2007, 12:27 PM PDT

        Times staff writer Lonnie White takes a look at the key matchup inside Sunday's showdown at Indianapolis between the NFL's only undefeated teams, the Colts and the New England Patriots:

        The complete article can be viewed at:
        http://www.latimes. com/sports/ la-sp-xando2nov0 2,0,5231262. story?coll= la-headlines- sports

        Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes. com

        http://mail.yahoo.com