Lawyer speaks out

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2002
      IFrom S I:
      Lawyer Milloy said, ``I'm a big fan of Drew's, but it was obvious {No Lawyer,
      it was not obvious to the religious faithful} the team needed something
      different, and Tom brought that youthful energy. What we have in him is a
      personable quarterback. Guys on the team don't feel he's untouchable.''

      -philw (and folks wonder why he was called "The Franchise")