Re: [patriotzip] Goodluck to Drew

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2002
      --- John Warren <packy001@...> wrote:
      > I am not going to bash Drew Bledsoe today. There will
      > be plenty of that when we face him twice a year. I
      > just want to reflect on all the good things he did for
      > this franchise the last 10 years. A three time Pro
      > Bowl selection, 10,000 yds passing, his toughness and
      > grit. Taking the hit to deliver the ball. getting
      > battered when we didn't have anything that resembled
      > an offensive line. He never ducked out, always was a
      > standup guy. He has his shortcomings, but who of us
      > don't. I just want to wish him Luck (except when he
      > plays us twice a year). I know he will get an
      > outstanding ovation when he jogs on the field in Nov
      > wearing another teams colors.

      ***** I certainly concur with offering gratitude to Drew for some great
      memories, and for his maximum effort for our team. I definitely wish
      him well on a personal level. However, considering the details of the
      trade, I also hope he doesn't win a single game this season! Some nice,
      non-career threating injury in TC, with a 4 month recovery period would
      be nice. ;-)

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **