Hilarious WLW Radio Host on Pats/Bengals

  • mjkingsr@cox.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      Bill Cunningham is a big radio host in Cincy. The Podcast is fakkin hilarious!!
      "Resistance is futile"
      Later.Mike

      http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=bill_cunningham.xml
      --
      Michael J.King Sr.
      Surprise,AZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
        Great stuff, Michael! The guy's a real character. Loved his comments
        on Brady and Moss, and Dillon, too. It's interesting how many
        observers in other NFL cities comment on our professionalism; how
        are performance just seems so matter of fact, and our vitories so
        routine. Their team and their fans get all psyched for the game.
        Then we just fly in, kick their butts, and fly back out. "The
        Patriots are the team that we want to be" is a phrase I've read a
        lot.

        Thanks for the link.
        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, <mjkingsr@...> wrote:

        > Bill Cunningham is a big radio host in Cincy. The Podcast is
        fakkin hilarious!!
        > "Resistance is futile"
        > Later.Mike
        >
        > http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?
        podcast=bill_cunningham.xml
        > --
        > Michael J.King Sr.
        > Surprise,AZ

      • Rich Carreiro
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
          > http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=bill_cunningham.xml

          Which specific podcast is it? 10/2 Hour 1, 10/2 Hour 2, or 10/2 Hour 3?

          --
          Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
        • Frank
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
            There's some discussion of the game in hours 2 and 3; but 10/2, hour 1
            is the best.

            fdb

          • mjkingsr@cox.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
              ---- Frank <frank.dana@...> wrote:
              > There's some discussion of the game in hours 2 and 3; but 10/2, hour 1
              > is the best.

              Glad you guys are enjoying it! I was howling during hour 1!! Great stuff!!
              Later.Mike
              --
              Michael J.King Sr.
              Surprise,AZ