Re: [SPAM] Re: [patriotzip] 4-0, In Spite of Brady

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
      OK, gotcha on that one...lol!!!!!!!!! From now on, I'll try to determine "tongue position" on some of your posts..lol! I walked right into that one with indignation, huh? No, I do know how BB is with his praise and criticism, etc. I didn't see that interview after the game because I had to go out (grrr...), but I know that they are always humble and always looking for improvement with the team and the players. It IS rare to see a smile cracked or a good job compliment with him, huh?

      Do you think that they have Super Bowl chances..of course they have chances, but how great is that chance? What do you see as the main opponent to beat this season? Indy, Dallas? Darn it all...when the Rams left L.A. I sort of took the Cowboys on as my NFC team because of Aikman and the UCLA connection. Now I don't know what to do when they play each other, sigh.

      Susan