Sad bunch in Cincy...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      This article at ESPN seems to indicate a frustrated team, ready to
      crack. If we're up big early, I'd feel comfortable. Their rather dismal
      defense may take another hit, as starting MLB Ahmad Brooks is doubtful,
      and may not play.

      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?
      columnist=sando_mike&id=3037743

      Before jumping on the 19-0 bandwagon, however, consider that we have
      beaten NYJ, Buff, and a surprisingly inept Chargers team. Combined
      record of 3-9 at the moment. We really haven't shown who we are until
      we take on Dallas, Indy, and the Steelers.

      Cincy may be 1-2, but it's against teams that are a combined 7-5. This
      may not be the cakewalk that we are expecting. Just to be different,
      I'll go with a 38-24 win.

      fdb
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        I think you are right about Cincy.  They are a better team than the three other teams and we are playing them in their house.  I think we may win by ten so I am going to say 38 to 28.
        I have to stick with 38 until it doesn't happen again.
        Have fun tonight!
        LISA