Re: [patriotzip] Re: Cinci Jerseys for MNF

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
      Rudy Johnson may be out but beware that might actually help them.  His replacement is Kenny  Watson who exploded for a 6.7 yard average by running for 60 yards on six carries.  With less film the Pats can study his tendencies less and will be a bit more challenged.  Given the potency of Palmer's passing this will be a bit mroe work than a walk in the park.

      Certainly we could still blow the doors off this team but it is by no means a foregone conclusion.

      Our defense will have it's best test so far - by far.

      Preview up noonish on the morrow since the game is on Monday night