Re: [patriotzip] RE: BB Red Zone Quote

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Certainly count me amongst the numbers of those with high confidence and expectations for this team.  Before I overly laud our well performing defense tough, I will point out we've played the worst offense in the league (Buffalo) and a pair of fatally flawed offensive teams.  Pennington cannot throw the deep pass and that greatly impacts his Jets offense while Phillip Rivers is so one dimensinal that he and his poor quality wideouts are also a flawed crew.  We will face a very good offense in the Bengals this week and have a much better understanding for where our team defense really belongs.

      We will face several better quality teams than San Diego at this early juncture and our two division rivals.  Bengals, Cowboys, Colts, Ravens are all likely to give us more of a challenge and add Pittsburgh to that list as well.  We are a team that if focus and work ehtic remains high, injuries remain low; should contend deep into the playoffs but by those playoffs we'll really know if this team is remarkable in NFL history.

      The Bengals have much to prove and would erase much by beating New England - expect a fired up opponent who lost to us last October 1 by giving up... you guessed it... 38 points to us!