FW: [expatnflfans] Download Replays of NFL Games

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      I posted some notes to a new Yahoo Group I've just started. As I've mentioned here, now that I finally have a connection with a decent download speed, I have discovered the world of internet video streaming. It's a great tool for those who are unable to get to Patriots games via their local cable outlets, or can't afford "NFL Sunday Ticket". I've started the Yahoo Group (expatnflfans) primarily for any NFL fans who, like me, are living outside the USA. For us, access to the NFL is much more restricted than it is to those of you still living in the greatest country in the world.

      I'm sharing the notes here for three reasons. First, some of you Patriots fans still in the USA are nearly as limited as I am in your access to Pats games; especially those who can't afford, or don't have access in your neighborhood to "Sunday Ticket". Secondly, while my new Yahoo Group is primarily for expat fans of any NFL team; I will definitely accept members from these Patriots fan groups who fall into the "limited access" category I just mentioned. Finally, one of these notes references a site where you can download copies of games you may have missed, some from years ago! So I want to share that with all of you who are into building "libraries" of NFL games, Pats or otherwise.

      The Yahoo Group, for those interested in joining, is at:

      I hope I haven't taken up too much time for those not interested in any of this. But I did think it might be of interest and use to some of  you. I promise not to post anything else about either this Yahoo Group, or these internet TV sites in these groups.

      Now, here come da notes!

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!