Re: [SPAM] Re: [patriotzip] Did We Underestimate This Team?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2007
      WOW!!!!!!!! What a great start---I predict that the commissioner handed us bigtime motivation for that Super Bowl ring.
      Expensive ring for BB but well worth it, huh? Indy is not the team it was last year and is not winning in a convincing manner--who does anyone think that might give us some competition? Steelers?
      San Diego is doing its last gasp right now.
      Susan