Wilfork on WEEI

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Having heard Rich's perspective, read posts here  and having asked a few other people about their review of the play it seems less clear what took place regarding Vince's intent.  I've had folks go frame by frame and report totally different things.  I also hear the video coverage wasn't particularly good on the play.

      So when Vince came onto the Patriot Monday of WEEI (online) I was surprised by his response.  He was fairly callous of demeanour which is fine by me as there's some separation involved in this game but he couldn't comment (or didn't comment) with any expression that it wasn't his intent to hit him low.  In fact if I heard his interview without any other input I'd have presumed he did it deliberately where I went into the interview thinking it sounded like he was pushed  initially and managing that had no concern for Loseman but no intent.  I now second guess that considerably and think he very well might have put a deliberate low lick on him.