Deion Branch - Troy Brown II?

  • PatriotZip
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2002
      He seemed a bit of a reach but fits the mold as despite his small
      size and 'drops' reputation, he continually produced in college.
      Mishandles punts? Ummm can I stay with Troy doing this role? Please?

      After a 9 hour wait, this pick didn't rock my world. I'm surprised
      we've avoided linebacker - we must really have a plan in free agency.

      Our aging D-line could have taken a pick or two here as well. We
      aren't getting high marks yet - of course, I thought the same last
      year at this time - and we had a rather good season...