RE: It begins today...but...

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
      You're argument is valid but they would have had to completely shutdown the
      Colts with Thomas responsible for the big play making for that to happen.
      We have only shutdown the Colts once with McGinnest and it was at home in
      the cold and snowing. All the other wins were very close wins.

      With Rodney and Seymour out I think we are going to get a chance to see what
      Adalius can really do. I really do hope he is a big play maker because for
      the next few weeks we really are going to need the help, more so in my
      opinion for our "soft" secondary.

      Don