See less of Seymour?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Rumors are flying that Big Sey has had complications from his knee
      surgery, and may end up on IR. Could be why we were lead to believe he
      was so close, then landed on PUP. Has anyone else heard anything about
      this?

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        ***** All I'll say to that, Frank, is that we'll know before the end of Seymour's PUP exile whether the team can play at a championship level without him. We'll face the Chargers, Bengals, and Cowboys during those 6 weeks. Those are all "playoff caliber" teams. Our performance against them, without Big Sey, will tell us about our prospects for success if we have to go without him for the rest of the season.

        George
        Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!