Re: [patriotzip] Re: Isaac Bruce on Troy Brown...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      Teams often carry either 5 or six wide receivers based on the rest of the roster breakdown.  One additional fact to challenge Troy will be that Richard Seymour was unexpectedly (sort of) put on IR so he'll be coming off as well and we know he's getting a spot.  At present the D-line is very thin and so his cut probably won't come from there.

      The team has plenty of speed at WR so I think Chad "No Action" Jackson is likely to get designated on to full IR at that point but we'll see.

      We are also thing at OLB (3) but with the notion Thomas can probably play either spot that may be no small deal.  It's just hard to keep all the players you might want.