RE: Cuts - All Teams

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      ***** Thanks for the link, Steve. You know what, I read through that entire
      list, and, while my old eyes may have missed something, I honestly didn't
      see a single name that raised any interest in me for our team to check 'em
      out. I like what we've got right now better than anything I see there, and
      we've got Big Sey and Rodney temporarily on the sidelines!

      ***** I will be amazed if this isn't an outstanding season for our Patriots.
      Nobody can predict the mines that may explode in our faces; but I think it's
      only such things that can stop the coaching and playing talent we've got
      this year.

      ***** One small acknowledgement of a great warrior. I saw that Bobby
      Hamilton was cut by the Jets. Could be his last one. He was one of my
      favorite "unsung" players of all time.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Disappointing to see Da Bears cut WR David Ball of UNH. Nice "small
        town New England boy makes good" story. Had 58 TD receptions at UNH,
        breaking the previous record for I-AA schools of 50, held by some guy
        named Jerry Rice. Maybe someone will pick him up.

        Always interesting to see what former Pats get cut; Brandon Gorin and
        Bethel Johnson caught my eye.