The Danny Baugher story...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      After seeing that the Pats had 4 punters in for tryouts this week, I
      noticed this comment in the Globe article on Rodney's suspension...

      "More than football may have been involved in the Patriots' somewhat
      surprising decision to cut ties with punter Danny Baugher and sign
      veteran Chris Hanson. Baugher, who in three exhibition games had
      punted nine times for a gross average of 44.8 yards and net of 39.0,
      was recently charged with assault by the Plymouth County District
      Attorney's Office."

      There had to have been something more to the story.

      fsb