NPC: Concert at Gillete this weekend

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 12:52 PM

      This has nothing to do with the Patriots but I just wanted to know if there is anyone else on the list that is making the pilgrimage to phlock at the altar of Parrothead this weekend?  I myself intend to make a good showing of a tailgate in the usual lot with the new name.  I have heard a rumor from someone who represents him self as a parking lot attendant that they are reporting for duty at 8 AM.  The ticket office will tell you the parking lot opens at 3:30 PM.  This self-described inside source said that if the State Police believe Rt. 1 to be too congested from fans jockeying for the parking lots that they will force the lots to be opened early and that they expect to open the lots very early.

      Don