LPC: Patriots Tickets Sought

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      A list member handled a fairly ugly situation very well but unfortunately due to a distant acquaintence of his, Monty and I lost access to four tickets for every game which we had helped  distribute to friends throughout the season.

      We are trying to again acquire four tickets (not necessarily together) for as many games as possible since our friends who thought they had seats then missed the single game sales.  If any of you have access to such over the course of the season please do keep us in mind and email us privately as there is a very high interest in helping out the folks left stranded.

      Thanks very much and Go Pats!