Patriots final 53 man roster projection

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      After seeing tonights game I am convinced this will be
      the final roster. Look for a couple of veteran
      players to be traded or let go this week so they can
      hook on with other teams (Reche Caldwell and Chad
      Brown).

      I also think they may need to bring in a kicker or two
      just in case Gostkowski's FG problems continue.

      Offense 25

      QBs = 3 Tom Brady, Matt Cassel, Vinny Testaverde
      RBs = 3 Laurence Maroney, Kevin Faulk, Sammy Morris,
      FBs = 1 Heath Evans
      WRs = 6 Randy Moss, Donte' Stallworth, Wes Welker,
      Jabar Gaffney, Kelley Washington, Bam Childress,
      TEs = 3 Ben Watson, David Thomas, Kyle Brady,
      Marcellus Rivers
      OTs = 4 Matt Light, Nick Kaczur, Ryan O'Callaghan,
      Wesley Britt,
      OGs = 4 Logan Mankins, Stephen Neal, Billy Yates,
      Russ Hochstein,
      Cs = 1 Dan Koppen

      Defense 24

      DEs = 3 Richard Seymour, Ty Warren, Jarvis Green
      NTs = 3 Vince Wilfork, Mike Wright, Le Kevin Smith
      OLBs = 4 Adalius Thomas, Rosevelt Colvin, Pierre
      Woods, Justin Rogers
      ILBs = 4 Mike Vrabel, Tedy Bruschi, Eric Alexander,
      Junior Seau
      CBs = 5 Asante Samuel, Ellis Hobbs, Randall Gay, Mike
      Richardson, Dante Wesley
      Ss = 5 Rodney Harrison, Eugene Wilson, Brandon
      Meriweather, James Sanders, Willie Andrews

      Special Teams 4

      STs = 4 Larry Izzo, Stephen Gostkowski, Danny Baugher,
      Lonie Paxton,

      IR - Chad Scott,

      PUP – 5 - Chad Jackson, Troy Brown, Richard Seymour,
      Dave Thomas, Eddie Jackson

      PS - Matt Guittierez,Mike Elgin, Oscar Lua, Garett
      Mills, CJ Jones, Kareem Brown, Clint Oldenburg, Corey
      Mays

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
        ***** He just doubled up on Dave Thomas; who he later listed as on the PUP.

        George
        Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

        Except for the fact that you have listed 54 players, I like your choices.

        Cecil (4 TEs)

        >From: Mark <packy001@...>

        >After seeing tonights game I am convinced this will be the final
        >roster. Look for a couple of veteran players to be traded or let go
        >this week so they can hook on with other teams (Reche Caldwell and Chad
        >Brown).
        >
        >I also think they may need to bring in a kicker or two just in case
        >Gostkowski's FG problems continue.
        >
        >Offense 25
        >
        >QBs = 3 Tom Brady, Matt Cassel, Vinny Testaverde RBs = 3 Laurence
        >Maroney, Kevin Faulk, Sammy Morris, FBs = 1 Heath Evans WRs = 6 Randy
        >Moss, Donte' Stallworth, Wes Welker, Jabar Gaffney, Kelley Washington,
        >Bam Childress, TEs = 3 Ben Watson, David Thomas, Kyle Brady, Marcellus
        >Rivers OTs = 4 Matt Light, Nick Kaczur, Ryan O'Callaghan, Wesley Britt,
        >OGs = 4 Logan Mankins, Stephen Neal, Billy Yates, Russ Hochstein, Cs =
        >1 Dan Koppen
        >

        >Defense 24
        >
        >DEs = 3 Richard Seymour, Ty Warren, Jarvis Green NTs = 3 Vince Wilfork,
        >Mike Wright, Le Kevin Smith OLBs = 4 Adalius Thomas, Rosevelt Colvin,
        >Pierre Woods, Justin Rogers ILBs = 4 Mike Vrabel, Tedy Bruschi, Eric
        >Alexander, Junior Seau CBs = 5 Asante Samuel, Ellis Hobbs, Randall Gay,
        >Mike Richardson, Dante Wesley Ss = 5 Rodney Harrison, Eugene Wilson,
        >Brandon Meriweather, James Sanders, Willie Andrews
        >

        >Special Teams 4
        >
        >STs = 4 Larry Izzo, Stephen Gostkowski, Danny Baugher, Lonie Paxton,
        >
        >IR - Chad Scott,
        >
        >PUP  5 - Chad Jackson, Troy Brown, Richard Seymour, Dave Thomas, Eddie
        >Jackson
        >
        >PS - Matt Guittierez,Mike Elgin, Oscar Lua, Garett Mills, CJ Jones,
        >Kareem Brown, Clint Oldenburg, Corey Mays
        >

        >"It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi
        >Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." -
        >Rich Eisen NFL Network

        Show Your Messenger Buddies How You Really Feel
        http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122