Re: [patriotzip] Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/27 PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
      I'm just home from vacation and catching up on these reports.  Welcome to the board from Tucson and hopefully you can join the Razor's Edge for that Browns game as I'm quite sure we'll be there.

      I'll read all of Karen's reports and the various blogs before I make too many Pats comments but it is great to have these reports back in the swing.

      Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 10:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/27 PM

      ---WOW thanks for that!

      So..I am fairly new to this board and will be in
      Foxboro for the Browns game would love to meet some of
      you.

      Live in Tucson..

      http://farechase. yahoo.com/