Mrs B's Training Camp Report 8/6/07

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      Although technically off-duty, here's my report for tonight:

      http://karenjcardoza.com/tcreports/2007/08/06/season-ticket-holders-practice-8607/
      --
      Mrs. B (Karen)

      http://karenjcardoza.com
      (for links to Mrs. B's Patriot World, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007
        I hate to bother you again, but I can't find the training camp schedule for the rest of the week on the website, are they done with public practice?

      • Don Diamant
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007

          Karen is usually pretty busy this time of year.

          http://www.patriots.com/trainingcamp/2007/

          DATE

          SESSION ONE

          SESSION TWO

          Tuesday, August 7

          2:30pm - 4:30pm

          Wednesday, August 8

          8:45am - 10:45am

          5:30pm - 7:30pm

          They only publish the schedule two days in advance at this time and it can change from day to day.

          Don