The Moss factor...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      I liked this observation from Mike Reiss today. If Moss is healthy,
      this could be very special.

      "The impact of Randy Moss. Simply put, Tom Brady hasn't had a receiver
      like Moss, and watching the two develop a rapport has been intriguing
      at times. Initially, Brady seemed to be struggling to adjust to the
      speed in which Moss got down the field, with some of the long,
      rainbow-arcing passes falling short of the mark. But on the day Moss
      appeared to tweak his hamstring, the two were putting on a clinic of
      sorts – whether it be long balls, intermediate routes, patterns across
      the middle, or near the goal-line. As long as Moss is healthy, he is
      going to be a major weapon."