Re: Yahoo! News Story - Injured Moss misses Patriots practice - Yahoo! News

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      I read somewhere that Brown and Jackson were at practice the other
      day, running pass patterns in an adjacent field. Sounded like they
      were close. No mention of Stalled-worth though.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Morgan <ps2dad@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for that, a good read. What I woould like to know is what
      the problem is with Chad Jackson? Is this guy ever healthy for two
      weeks in a row? I recall he was touted pretty highly when the Pats
      drafted him. I hope Stallworth isn't going down that road as well.
      We don't have an unlimited supply of wrs. These guys need to get
      motivated!