Yahoo! News Story - Injured Moss misses Patriots practice - Yahoo! News

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      sean carmichael (ozzrvd666@...) has sent you a news article.
      (Email address has not been verified.)
      Personal message:

      Injured Moss misses Patriots practice - Yahoo! News

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070802/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_patriots_moss_2

      Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/
    • Kevin Morgan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        Thanks for that, a good read.  What I woould like to know is what the problem is with Chad Jackson?  Is this guy ever healthy for two weeks in a row?  I recall he was touted pretty highly when the Pats drafted him.  I hope Stallworth isn't going down that road as well.  We don't have an unlimited supply of wrs.  These guys need to get motivated!

        sean carmichael <ozzrvd666@...> wrote:

        sean carmichael (ozzrvd666@yahoo. com) has sent you a news article.
        (Email address has not been verified.)
        Personal message:

        Injured Moss misses Patriots practice - Yahoo! News

        http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20070802/ ap_on_sp_ fo_ne/fbn_ patriots_ moss_2

        Yahoo! News
        http://news. yahoo.com/

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Frank
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
          I read somewhere that Brown and Jackson were at practice the other
          day, running pass patterns in an adjacent field. Sounded like they
          were close. No mention of Stalled-worth though.

          fdb