Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/27 PM

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
      Tonight's notes... got a headache and need food NOW!

      http://karenjcardoza.com/tcreports/2007/07/27/72707-evening-session/

      --
      Mrs. B (Karen)

      Mrs. B's Patriot World
      www.patriotworld.com
      Podcasts:
      www.patriotworldpodcast.com
      www.musewithme.com
      Blog: www.kcardoza.com
    • Sandi Siegel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
        ---WOW thanks for that!

        So..I am fairly new to this board and will be in
        Foxboro for the Browns game would love to meet some of
        you.

        Live in Tucson..

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
          I'm just home from vacation and catching up on these reports.  Welcome to the board from Tucson and hopefully you can join the Razor's Edge for that Browns game as I'm quite sure we'll be there.

          I'll read all of Karen's reports and the various blogs before I make too many Pats comments but it is great to have these reports back in the swing.