Asante to go camping?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Mike Reiss is reporting a possible shift in Samuel's "hold out 'till
      week 10" attitude. In part, from his agent...

      "The Patriots and I are working through this process, the lines of
      communication are open," Samuel's agent, Alonzo Shavers, said last
      night, two days before the Patriots open training camp. "We all have
      the same goal -- for Asante to be in camp on time, or as close to on
      time as we can possibly have it."

      Perhaps false optimism, but cause for some optimism, none the less.

      http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/07/26/a_shi
      ft_for_samuel/