RE: Razor's Edge Tailgates

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007
      ***** Send somebody to pick me up at home, and I'll BE THERE! :-)

      ***** I'll be there in spirit, in any case!

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: patriots-bounces@... [mailto:patriots-bounces@...] On
      Behalf Of RandyZ. Pierce
      Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:20 AM
      To: Randy Z. Pierce
      Cc: Bosco Patriot Listt; patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: LPC: Razor's Edge Tailgates

      LPC = Low Patriots Content

      Hello all and Go Pats!

      With the Tailgate Season approaching I wanted to send out a quick note with
      some details. First I've had to rebuild my private Razor's Edge list and it
      is blind copied to this list so if you don't receive it separate from the
      lists and you wish to be added to our Tailgate Rendezvous lans, please send
      me a private note off list. In fact you should have received a separate note
      ensuring you are on said list so if you didn't absolutely notify me to get
      added to that list. Otherwise this should be the last time you get a post
      from me about it this season.

      Friday August 17 starts the Pre-Season Tailgate world but I'll be on
      vacation until 8/13 so my organizational efforts will be low. I intend to
      do my best to get to the usual rendezvous inside the lot of P2 near to Lot
      opening at 4:00. There may be some changes to the lot this year due to the
      new pro-shop project but we'll proabably have to await the regular season
      opener to really understand the extent of the changes.

      It's time to get back to Football!
      & the Mighty Quinn