LPC: Razor's Edge Tailgates

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007
      LPC = Low Patriots Content

      Hello all and Go Pats!

      With the Tailgate Season approaching I wanted to send out a quick note with some details.  First I've had to rebuild my private Razor's Edge list and it is blind copied to this list so if you don't receive it separate from the lists and you wish to be added to our Tailgate Rendezvous lans, please send me a private note off list. In fact you should have received a separate note ensuring you are on said list so if you didn't absolutely notify me to get added to that list.   Otherwise this should be the last time you get a post from me about it this season.

      Friday August 17 starts the Pre-Season Tailgate world but I'll be on vacation until 8/13 so my organizational efforts will be low.  I intend to do my best to get to the usual rendezvous inside the lot of P2 near to Lot opening at 4:00.  There may be some changes to the lot this year due to the new pro-shop project but we'll proabably have to await the regular season opener to really understand the extent of the changes.

      It's time to get back to Football!
      & the Mighty Quinn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2007
        ***** Send somebody to pick me up at home, and I'll BE THERE! :-)