Office Pool Manager Invitation

  • SEAN CARMICHAEL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007
      You are invited to join my on-line football office pool! To
      accept this invitation and join the pool, click the link
      below (or cut and paste the link into your browser's address
      bar). You'll be asked to enter the pool's password before
      you can join. The pool password is included below.

      http://sox316.football.sportsline.com/e

      Our Pool password is: pats0103
    • SEAN CARMICHAEL