NPC: FW: APPROVE -- prosvsjoes3casting wants to join patriotzip

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2007
      They are claiming they are associated with Spike TV, cable channel, and are
      looking for reality contestants on our list. What do you think?

      I think I should respond back to them to send me what they have and I will
      forward it if appropriate. I'll leave it up to the list...

      Don

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
        I already responded them instructing them to forward such things to me and I would forward to the list as appropriate.  I declined their membership after sending them the note.

        Email address: prosvsjoes3casting <prosvsjoescasting@ messmediatv. com>

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/patriotzip /members? group=pending

        To approve this membership using email, reply to this message.

        To reject this membership using email, forward this message to

        patriotzip-rejectsu b-=AUurqFkXPxjbt T3wOfjc=E@ yahoogroups. com

        NOTE: This membership request will expire after 14 days. If you do
        not take action within that time, this membership request will be
        automatically rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high
        quality of service for our users.

        Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

        Regards,

        Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

      • Sandi Siegel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
          Sounds interesting..bet most on here would kick the
          "pros" rear ends.:)

          http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
        • jmsweb55
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2007
            Thanks for passing it along .

            It does sound interesting. Not sure how anyone would really fare, but
            Sandi's comment sounds like the right attitude to me

            =P

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Sandi Siegel <gridirongoddess@...>