Patriots have Super goal and giant expectations - USATODAY.com

  • ozzrvd666@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2007
      EMAIL THIS Email

      USA TODAY
      Powered by
       * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

      You have received the following link from ozzrvd666@...:

       Click the following to access the sent link:

      Patriots have Super goal and giant expectations - USATODAY.com*

       SAVE THIS linkFORWARD THIS link

      Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email information from any Web site.

       *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
      http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/2007-07-13-offseason-report_N.htm?csp=34&POE=click-refer

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2007
        Good overview article.  The Inside Slants which I think come from USA today are amongst my favorte Pats reads on the weekly basis.

        This is definitely an up to date overview of the Pats.

        Colts locking up Freeney was very good for them but the price tag is high and that will have some more repurcusions but they absolutely needed him.  I may be singng the same tune if we are to sign Assante by the end of he day on Monday.  I sure hope the two sides are at least talking.

        I hear all the Chargers, Colts and Patriots talk but I was also impressed when I took a look at the changes made in Denver.  The AFC has some potent teams!

        Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 8:32 PM
        Subject: [patriotzip] Patriots have Super goal and giant expectations - USATODAY.com

        USA TODAY