Re: [patriotzip] Who's going to Miami (10/21)?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
      Sandi,

      Do you have your ticket(s) yet for Dallas? About 20+
      from the Bosco List are going down to Big "D" for the
      game. Do you want to meet up with us on Saturday
      night or before the game Sunday?

      Mark

      --- Sandi Siegel <gridirongoddess@...> wrote:

      > Sounds great I need to do that someday but this year
      > am going to the home game against Cleveland and the
      > Cowboys game the following week.:)

      > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with
      > the added security of spyware protection.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
    • Sandi Siegel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
        I don't have tickets yet.:) Would love to meet up with
        the group so please keep me posted. I think a group of
        friends from Mass are also coming out.

        Cheers!