Re: [patriotzip] Who's going to Miami (10/21)?

  • Sandi Siegel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
      Sounds great I need to do that someday but this year I
      am going to the home game against Cleveland and the
      Cowboys game the following week.:)

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
        Sandi,

        Do you have your ticket(s) yet for Dallas? About 20+
        from the Bosco List are going down to Big "D" for the
        game. Do you want to meet up with us on Saturday
        night or before the game Sunday?

        Mark

        --- Sandi Siegel <gridirongoddess@...> wrote:

        > Sounds great I need to do that someday but this year
        > am going to the home game against Cleveland and the
        > Cowboys game the following week.:)

        > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with
        > the added security of spyware protection.

        "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
      • Sandi Siegel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
          I don't have tickets yet.:) Would love to meet up with
          the group so please keep me posted. I think a group of
          friends from Mass are also coming out.

          Cheers!