Who's going to Miami (10/21)?

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
      Already booked my flight from SoCal to Ft. Lauderdale to attend the
      Pats - Dolphins game on 10/21 and am just starting to look around for
      game tickets. I hear that lots of Pats fans go to this away game so
      I'm hoping to find other Pats fans to tailgate and maybe even buy
      tickets with. If you or anyone you know will be going to this game,
      please let me know.

      From Miami I will be flying straight up to Boston and will also go to
      the Redskins game which I also need to find a pair of tickets for. I
      met many of you at last years Dolphins home game Razor's Edge Tailgate
      and look forward to doing it again.

      As a reminder, if any of you find yourself out in Southern California
      on gameday, please join us at Fox Sports Grill in Irvine.
      www.ocpatsfans.com

      Barry
    • Sandi Siegel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
        Sounds great I need to do that someday but this year I
        am going to the home game against Cleveland and the
        Cowboys game the following week.:)

      • Mark
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
          Sandi,

          Do you have your ticket(s) yet for Dallas? About 20+
          from the Bosco List are going down to Big "D" for the
          game. Do you want to meet up with us on Saturday
          night or before the game Sunday?

          Mark

          --- Sandi Siegel <gridirongoddess@...> wrote:

          > Sounds great I need to do that someday but this year
          > am going to the home game against Cleveland and the
          > Cowboys game the following week.:)

          > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with
          > the added security of spyware protection.

          "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

          Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
          http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
        • Sandi Siegel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
            I don't have tickets yet.:) Would love to meet up with
            the group so please keep me posted. I think a group of
            friends from Mass are also coming out.

            Cheers!