Re: [patriotzip] ESPN.com: Report: Brown returning to Pats for 15th season

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      Remember, though, this doesn't guarantee he makes the team.
      It only means he has a chance to compete for a spot.

      That said, given what Belichick has allegedly said about there
      being a place for him, I imagine Troy will make the cut if he's
      willing to play defense again. In fact, I think if he does make
      the team, he'll play more snaps on defense than he will as a receiver.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...