ESPN.com: Report: Brown returning to Pats for 15th season

  • ozzrvd666@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      You have received this ESPN.com mail from:

      Sean
      ozzrvd666@...

      The "Report: Brown returning to Pats for 15th season" story is located at http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2932092

      I thought you might find this story interesting.
      Sean

      ESPN SportsFlash - Customized Headlines and Scores sent daily.
      ESPN.com's daily headlines can be delivered to you each day by subscribing to SportsFlash today.
      http://dynamic.espn.go.com/espn/beacon/email
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        No doubt I'm glad to officially have Troy back in the fold.  He's going to have to work very hard this year and he will have a vastly reduced role I suspect but the message to the team and the example for all other receivers will be tremendous.

        I see six receivers making the team and Jackson on Pup.  The early reports I've heard on Washington show him as likely slipping blow Gaffney and Caldwell but with a little more time to maybe learn the system he might show up at training camp ready to make the dropsies of mini-camp go away.

      • Rich Carreiro
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
          Remember, though, this doesn't guarantee he makes the team.
          It only means he has a chance to compete for a spot.

          That said, given what Belichick has allegedly said about there
          being a place for him, I imagine Troy will make the cut if he's
          willing to play defense again. In fact, I think if he does make
          the team, he'll play more snaps on defense than he will as a receiver.

          --
          Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...