Pats not so Cheap...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Quick note to folks, email to my account is intermittently bouncing which means yahoo groups keeps throwing me out of my own group.  If anyone should receive a bounced message to me please save a copy and forward it to me that I might work with Earthlink tech support to resolve their problem.  Meanwhile - here is the Pats message that alerted me I was bounced when it refused to let me send it...

      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 1:31 PM
      Subject: Pats not so Cheap...

      No, this isn't a report on ticket price increases which did not occur this season but rather the Pats having two of the top paid players in the league last year.  This stands in the face of reports we don't and won't pay our players.  From THE blog:

      compensation, and Patriots defensive lineman Richard Seymour tops the charts for 2006.

      Seymour totaled $24.69 million in 2006, the highest figure of any player in the league, according to the USA Today survey. The high figure was a result
      of a contract extension signed last April.

      Quarterback Tom Brady, at $