RE: [patriotzip] ...and in the Meat Bowl...

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2007
      ***** Geez, Brew, with all those house problems, and the clumsy help, if I didn't know better, I'd think you lived in Thailand! :-)

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Brunat
      Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 11:27 PM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] ...and in the Meat Bowl...

      After a series of nasty leaks destroying much of the drywall trhoughout my house, I am having a very expensive repipe done on my home as the prelude to the major drywall replacement needed.  About an hour ago a plumber's helper's foot came shooting through the ceiling where the drywall was undamaged by water.  The 6 way valve on my pool pump also decided to malfunction and gush water out the exhaust hose.  You sir just put a smile back on my face.

      The Soggy, Broke BrewGnat

      Frank <frank.dana@comcast. net> wrote:
      FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) -- Casey Bramlet threw for 347 yards and four
      touchdowns Saturday, leading the Hamburg Sea Devils past the Frankfurt
      Galaxy 37-28 in the highest-scoring World Bowl.

      That's right, the Hamburgers beat the Frankfurters!

      Now I'm hungry. :o)