Tom Brady a fan of Zip's Quinn?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 11:14 AM
      There's a great interview with tom up on the Reiss
      blog and amongst his finer notes were the ring speech
      by Belichick in 2003 but for my Guide Dog QUinn he was
      particularly fond of the Welker Commentary made by Tom
      Terrific:

      What are your first impressions of Wes Welker?
      "Wes has killed us the last few years, with the
      Dolphins. It's nice to have him in a Patriot uniform.
      He has great quickness. He's very smart. He's like
      a Labrador out there. You can throw the ball, he runs
      and fetches it, runs back, gets to the huddle and
      looks up and he's panting with sweat coming down
      his face. He's been great to have around. He works
      extremely hard. He sets a great example. The one thing
      is that we've brought in some veteran players

      Randy
      & the mighty Quinn of Geb and PBB fame