Quick Moderator Reminder about this List

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      We've actually had a few new folks join so I thought
      I'd drop this reminder note which I probably should
      write up formally and post periodically but for now
      it's the free lance version

      This particular Patriots list is intended to remain as
      close to topics of Patriots and other NFL matters
      which are reasonably relevant to the Patriots. There
      is a bosco list serv that does a great job of Pats
      talk with full side commentary of virtually any topic
      so please feel free to join the Bosco list for off
      topic discussions and please do attempt to keep this
      one only on topic.

      Brewgnat's initial comment was politely labelled NPC
      (no Patriot Content) but I try to keep this list from
      such things as well because it can digress and the
      intent for this particular list is to remain(vastly at
      least) somewhat of Patriotic content.

      Reports say Adams signed with the Broncos fyi

      Randy
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        and i believe that this SHOULD Be a patriot topic 99 percent of the time.
        i think there should be a little more lienency for the occasional off topic. it was not meant to become a fight or anyuthing

        See what's free at http://www.aol.com.