Best wishes to an old friend...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Joe Andruzzi was a real warrior for us. Now he's having more health
      problems.

      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApGGk9d3vKkZrmK9Wrlc5w5DubYF?slug=ap-andruzzisillness&prov=ap&type=lgns

      Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Joe.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Joe was a warrior for us playing with considerable
        pain and injury. He initially was not such a talented
        player for us but perhaps with some understandable
        reasons. He developed into the gritty leader and
        provided a calming and wiser/mature perspective to the
        young OL initially. I think they still miss his
        influence a bit though Neal and Mankins are probably
        more talented (certainly more athletic) players.

        Joe was a great guy on and off the field and I'm sure
        he has the mental toughness and support to work
        through the physical challenges ahead.

        I'm sure that a group of CJ Buckley fans will long
        remember the extreme kindness Joe lent to a young lad
        dying of brain cancer - Joe made his mark and I'll
        root for him with much comfort, confidence and hope
        for his well being.