RE: [patriotzip] Re: Patriots HOF Finalists

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      ***** I, too, go with Stanley Morgan. I'm among that "elite" group that actually saw all 3 play "live". While Burton was our first "big name" player, he was far from my favorite Pats' RB from the early years. I favor both Jim Nance and Sam Cunningham over him. But the fact that Morgan, as Zip noted, held all those team receiving records at the time of his retirement gives him the nod over those RBs, as well as over Coates, at this point.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!