Re: [patriotzip] Pats Pre-season Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007
      Pre-Season games are always tough but no doubt the
      last one (read no starters) is always tough on a week
      night. On the bright side the Gints sell well here
      and hopefully we'll have homes for all the tickets. I
      know I have extras for this game at present. I'll be
      there and enjoying the relaxed final tailgate tuner
      while prepping for the season I so well love.

      Mini Camp first - then training camp and then Auguest.

      Go Pats!
      Patient Zip
      Plus every week we sign a new cool guy - like Seau