Pats Pre-season Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      I see that all of the pre-season games are night games. The first 3 are on
      Friday nights, beginning August 10: at TB, hosting TENN, and at CAR. The
      last one is on Thursday night, hosting the Giants. That's a tough one to
      attend for those of you who work for a living.

      I don't know if we'll get any pre-season games televised here. But I think
      the NFL radio subscription will carry them. If so, I'll be listening in the
      morning hours.

      Is it August yet? :-)

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2007
        Pre-Season games are always tough but no doubt the
        last one (read no starters) is always tough on a week
        night. On the bright side the Gints sell well here
        and hopefully we'll have homes for all the tickets. I
        know I have extras for this game at present. I'll be
        there and enjoying the relaxed final tailgate tuner
        while prepping for the season I so well love.

        Mini Camp first - then training camp and then Auguest.

        Go Pats!
        Patient Zip
        Plus every week we sign a new cool guy - like Seau
        I see that all of the pre-season games are night
        games. The first 3 are on
        Friday nights, beginning August 10: at TB, hosting
        TENN, and at CAR. The
        last one is on Thursday night, hosting the Giants.
        That's a tough one to
        attend for those of you who work for a living.

        I don't know if we'll get any pre-season games
        televised here. But I think
        the NFL radio subscription will carry them. If so,
        I'll be listening in the
        morning hours.

        Is it August yet? :-)

        George
        Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

        To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
        Group, send an email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links