Ex Patriots Jinxed?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 9:48 PM
      It really is amazing that so many players who leave the Pats go downhill,
      for one reason or another, almost immediately. Look at this on Givens.

      Source: Jim Wyatt, Nashville Tennessean
      Tennessee Titans WR David Givens
      <http://www.footballguys.com/GiveDa00-1.php> revealed he had a second
      surgery on his left knee roughly six weeks ago, and said his recovery has
      been slower than he expected. "My expectations are to be back at some time
      this season, I don't know exactly when," Givens said. "It is kind of a
      week-to-week thing right now. When I can start doing some pounding on it,
      I'll have a better idea at that time." Givens said he was using a cane up
      until two weeks ago. In 2006, Givens suffered a torn left ACL, a broken
      femur, which needed to be repaired with bone plugs, as well as a torn
      meniscus.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!