RE: [patriotzip] Re: Troy Brown wants to play, but with the Patriots? - USATODAY.com

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2007

      Perhaps an even crazier thought but what about as a WR coach?

      Don

      #2 (not a
      certainty), they could go this route and pick up a vet
      if Tom were to
      get hurt (man, did I say that?).

      Just a crazy idea, I know. But they've surprised us
      before.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce"
      <alaric02@.. .> wrote:

      > I listened to the article and it really didn't have
      > too much of significance. Troy suggests that he
      > wants
      > to give it another go around and that the team seems
      > open to such but that they have yet to work out the
      > details. The notion is that he's a free agent
      > recovvering from injury and should likely start
      > talking deals soon.
      >
      > Belichick has said plainly that Troy is still in the
      > team's future plans. I sure believe it's going to
      > be
      > tough for him to crack the roster but we'll see how
      > things progress. I don't expect to really hear
      > anything significant until June but then again I
      > still
      > say there's no way we sign Randy Mo...err what do I
      > know.
      >
      > Go Pats!
      > Zip

      To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
      Group, send an email to:
      patriotzip-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com

      Yahoo! Groups Links