Re: [patriotzip] Re: Troy Brown wants to play, but with the Patriots? - USATODAY.com

    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2007
      As I understand it Kevin Faulk is the superior QB over
      Troy Brown - neither of whom would be anything but
      emergency duty of course. So in short I'm with you --
      it's a crazy idea ;-)

      #2 (not a
      certainty), they could go this route and pick up a vet
      if Tom were to
      get hurt (man, did I say that?).

      Just a crazy idea, I know. But they've surprised us
      before.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce"
      <alaric02@...> wrote:

      > I listened to the article and it really didn't have
      > too much of significance. Troy suggests that he
      > wants
      > to give it another go around and that the team seems
      > open to such but that they have yet to work out the
      > details. The notion is that he's a free agent
      > recovvering from injury and should likely start
      > talking deals soon.
      >
      > Belichick has said plainly that Troy is still in the
      > team's future plans. I sure believe it's going to
      > be
      > tough for him to crack the roster but we'll see how
      > things progress. I don't expect to really hear
      > anything significant until June but then again I
      > still
      > say there's no way we sign Randy Mo...err what do I
      > know.
      >
      > Go Pats!
      > Zip

      To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
      Group, send an email to:

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2007

        Perhaps an even crazier thought but what about as a WR coach?

        Don

        #2 (not a

        <alaric02@.. .> wrote:

        > I listened to the article and it really didn't have
        > too much of significance. Troy suggests that he
        > wants
        > to give it another go around and that the team seems
        > open to such but that they have yet to work out the
        > details. The notion is that he's a free agent
        > recovvering from injury and should likely start
        > talking deals soon.
        >
        > Belichick has said plainly that Troy is still in the
        > team's future plans. I sure believe it's going to
        > be
        > tough for him to crack the roster but we'll see how
        > things progress. I don't expect to really hear
        > anything significant until June but then again I
        > still
        > say there's no way we sign Randy Mo...err what do I
        > know.
        >
        > Go Pats!
        > Zip

        To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
        Group, send an email to:
        patriotzip-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com

        Yahoo! Groups Links